Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!
Do you want to join the biggest insurance company in the Nordics? Would you like to work in a modern and agile organization? Are you willing to digitalize our business processes and increase usability? In our team you get the chance to make a real impact!
We are looking for ServiceNow developer in IT Service Management platform team that owns responsibility of ServiceNow implementation at If. Team that works with process improvements, problem solving and transformation projects that ranges in scope and business areas.
As a ServiceNow developer, you will
- Design, configure and customize new applications and modules in ServiceNow
- Preform maintenance work related to ServiceNow
- Support ServiceNow platform (e.g. incident & problem management)
- Be part of agile development team
- Experience with JQuery and AngularJS
- A problem solver mindset with experience of structuring & analyzing needs and using ServiceNow Out-of-box functionality when possible
- Understanding about development life-cycle and processes, experience in system development
- Strong English (verbal and written) communication skills
- Experience with scoped applications and mobile Apps will be considered as benefit
We can help you to develop certain competences, e.g.:
- Expand knowledge about the specific domain regarding platform usage at our company, basically different functional areas
- Platform specific if you don’t have such knowledge
You are welcome to join us!
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 360 IT specialists in Riga and around 1100 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
Our promise to you
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region
- Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out
- Personal development and training opportunities
- excellent motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2500-3700 EUR gros (depending on your expertise level) and common company benefits.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until April 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our Privacy statement.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.