About the role
We are one of the key players in the Nordic region insurance field. Our IT unit takes care of insurance systems across the Baltics and Scandinavian countries. We are working with a broad scope of various in-house projects to keep our primary business growing. Furthermore, we consider ourselves Cloud citizens as our daily work revolves around cloud-based solutions.
We keep constantly growing. That's why we are looking for an addition to our team, whose primary responsibility will be to translate business requirements into fully functional technical solutions.
What are you going to do?
- Translate business requirements
- Be responsible for designing, tailoring and developing software applications according to a business needs.
What do we expect from you?
- A team player. You are comfortable working with the rest of your teammates – testers, UX designers and business stakeholders
- Passionate with what you do. You have a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work on feedback and deliver the best possible outcome within the given timeframe and scope
- Good in communication (including English). You can articulate complex ideas. And you are comfortable being honest and transparent.
- At least three years of experience in the software development process;
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Knowledge of the C# programming language and ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core / .NET 6 frameworks
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Understanding of DevOps culture and Agile methodologies
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) and testing practices will be advantageous.
Nice to have
- Familiar with the international context. You know what it takes to develop & support solutions used by thousands of international customers
Our promise to you
- Monthly salary: 2500 € - 5000 € gross depending on your qualifications.
- Various financial benefits: annual bonus, discounts on our products for you and your family, gifts, etc.
- Job location: Riga (hybrid working model).
- Challenging and exciting projects with autonomy to plan own tasks.
- Personal development and training opportunities.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers, and other inspiring initiatives.
- Care for your health: health insurance, fruits in the office.
- Extra vacation days.
- Compensation for an ergonomic home office.