Quality Assurance Specialist
Looking for a job? Come and join #CreateTechThatMatters family of If!Apply
Your main responsibilities:
- To ensure the necessary quality level for software deliveries;
- To identify test scope for the system(s);
- To provide estimates of test efforts needed;
- To perform test planning for each iteration;
- To perform test design in a sufficient amount and maintain it;
- To be in tight and active communication with business users; to perform requirements analysis and testing;
- To own test process in the area, control test scope, and test deliverables;
- To participate in building-up test automation scope and suggest on changes;
We are looking for a person, who has:
- 2+ years experience within software testing;
- Experience of both web and desk-top applications testing;
- Understanding of QA methodologies;
- Experience of working according to Agile principles
- Good technical competence – SQL selects, webservice testing,
- Very good English and excellent communication skills;
- Are self – organized and good team player.
We would appreciate:
- Knowledge of ADO, TeamCity, Visual studio;
- Create tests in Gherkin syntaxis;
- Ability to read and understand C#;
- Knowledge of insurance domain.
You are welcome to join us!
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 370 IT specialists in Riga and around 1100 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 1800 - 3500, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.
If you want to #create tech that matters, feel free to apply until April 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
The information that you provide in your application and CV will be processed for recruitment purposes within If Group, and it shall not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. More information how we process our applicants data is here HR GDPR principles.