Identity and Access Management Solutions Architect
Looking for a job? Come and join #CreateTechThatMatters family of If!Apply
You could call it IAM Solutions Architect, but we’re looking for an enabler of secure and smooth digital customer journeys.
Being able to provide secure and compliant digital services is essential in today’s insurance business. Identifying the users and authorize access to our services in a smooth way is needed to provide the best user experience, and to comply with an increasing number of security and privacy regulations. We see IAM not just as something we need to comply, but an enabler to be able give the best service to each customer. The IAM architect is a key player in this.
Why you should join our team
Do you want to have a key role in the biggest insurance company in the Nordics? Are you interested in building a digital insurance platform and establish practices to simplify development and support business growth? Would you like to work in a modern and agile organization? In our team you get the chance to make a real impact!
We are looking for a new colleague to be our new IAM Architect for a leading role in the architectural work in Identity and Access Management for customers partners and other external parties.
How it is to be an Architect in If?
The architect can see and understand things in a larger context. The architect understands the business strategy and the needs of our stakeholders and how that transcends into concrete solutions. One of its most appreciated abilities, is to make thoughtful decisions, weighing the pros and cons, where others struggle. The Digital and APIs Architecture unit, where also this role belongs to, is part of the IT Architecture unit in If IT. We make sure that, with a deep collaboration with product and development teams, we are building quality software throughout the company.
About the role
In this role you will be a key contributor in building our digital experiences, but ensuring security, privacy and compliance by continuously developing our IAM/CIAM architecture and together with our IAM enabler teams ensure that our development squads have the capabilities and knowledge to deliver compliant, secure and continuously improved user experiences. We are currently implementing and transitioning our application landscape into a new solution for external IAM/CIAM to provide a smother and safer user experience for our customers. Your role has an important part of this transition, and your work will affect our ability to deliver our services for years to come.
As an IAM Solutions architect, you will
- Take the lead in defining and continuously developing the architecture within IAM with a focus on external users, ensuring fit for purpose solutions and a rational application landscape. This includes evaluation of new capabilities to make the user experiences smother and more secure.
- Work together with teams in the API & IAM enabler tribe with modern solutions
- Be part of the Digital & APIs architecture team together with other architects responsible for our customer and partner facing digital service as well as supporting our IAM enable team with architecture competence
- Support business and IT stakeholders from all business areas in IAM related matters.
- Be an active contributor to our Nordic Architecture unit, where you will cooperate with architects from all over the Nordics taking part in developing the enterprise architecture
- Continuously develop your competencies and build your knowledge about solution and technical architecture
Therefore, you should have…
- Extensive experience in IAM solutions for external users, e.g. our customers and partners
- Experience and good knowledge in IAM/CIAM solutions in cloud or hybrid environments including token-based authorization with Oauth 2.0/OpenID Connect, ABAC based authorization solutions and Identity Management.
- Experience in developing and improving architecture for distributed systems in a complex enterprise environment with multiple technologies and technology generations.
- Experience of change processes or larger transition projects in complex environments.
- Ability to relate architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs and thrive when working in the intersection between business and IT
- Good skills at collaborating and communicating in English
You are welcome to become a part of IAM team. Being essential to security and privacy management activities the team is all about quality over quantity. We are the team of highly trained professionals in our respective fields ready to share the knowledge and find better ways of doing things.
When joining our IT community, you will be surrounded by people who want to help you beyond what is required. We lift each other higher when we succeed. And point at our shoulders when someone needs to lean on it. It’s about feeling connected and responsible for what happens.
Our promise to you:
- You will drive and be part of highly valued, fun, and challenging projects that will digitalize If even further
- You will have as much freedom as possible to accomplish your work – and the accountability that comes with it
- You will be part of a senior team where we naturally share knowledge and know-how among each other on a regular basis. We also take part in external meetups, conferences and gatherings to share and collect knowledge from outside of If, ensuring that our colleagues are up to date.
- You will get excellent motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 4000 – 7000 (depending on your expertise level) and common company benefits.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until April 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our Privacy statement.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.