Cloud Support Engineer
Looking for a job? Come and join #CreateTechThatMatters family of If!
We are looking for Cloud Support Engineer to join our Cloud team which is part of Cloud and DevOps Center of Excellence. Cloud team consist of eight professionals, including Cloud Engineers, Cloud Solution Architects, and a Cloud Security Architect, who are located in Latvia and Nordic countries. Their main responsibility is to manage Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) for the entire If IT unit. This teams’ mission is to enable If’s digital journey by providing the best tools and platforms for autonomous teams running in the cloud.
- Overall knowledge of Azure (fundamentals)
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) will be considered as benefit
- Experience in scripting and automation (preferably with PowerShell)
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Your main duties would be:
- Manage Cloud team support mailbox and board
- Participate in governance of Azure and GCP
- Create new and maintain existing automations
- Support other teams using Azure and GCP platform and services
You are welcome to join us!
We are one of the key players in the Nordic region insurance field. Our IT unit takes care of insurance systems across the Baltics and Scandinavian countries. We are working with a broad scope of various in-house projects to keep our primary business growing. Furthermore, we consider ourselves Cloud citizens as our daily work revolves on top of cloud-based solutions.
We keep constantly growing. That's why we are looking for an addition to our team, whose primary responsibility will be to translate business requirements into fully functional technical solutions.
Our promise to you
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region
- Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Excellent motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2500-2800 EUR gros (depending on your expertise level) and common company benefits.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until May 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
The information that you provide in your application and CV will be processed for recruitment purposes within If Group, and it shall not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. More information how we process our applicants data is here HR GDPR principles.