IAM System Engineer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are looking for IAM System Engineer in Privileged Access Management team who will be responsible for PAM to work smooth in order to ensure that all privileged accesses are managed in a controlled fashion and that there are no systems with unknown or unmanaged privileged accesses to them.
Privileged Access Management (PAM) is responsible for managing privileged access, special kinds of access that normal users should not have access to. PAM ensures that privileged access is provided in a secure manner by storing and managing privileged credentials, making sure that privileged credentials are healthy, and only entitled persons get access to them.
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to iterate solutions based on feedback in a fast-moving organization
- Interested in the latest technologies
- An excellent communicator (in English as well), open and supportive team member
- Passionate to deliver the best possible outcome
We are looking for a person, who has:
- Interest in Identity and Access Management - Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Identity Governance and Administration (IGA)
- Experience in the software development processes at least 3 years
- Knowledge of the C# programming language
- Understanding and experience in infrastructure design (Servers, Networks, Firewalls, Services)
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation (such as Bicep, PowerShell, PowerShell DSC)
- Understanding of DevOps culture and Agile methodologies
Your responsibilities would be:
- Onboarding new systems to PAM
- Help and guide teams to understand how to implement PAM
- Maintain and automate internal infrastructure
You are welcome to join us!
Our promise to you
We offer a dynamic and international working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in the Nordic and Baltic region. You will have the opportunity to take on challenging and exciting tasks, as well as personal development and training opportunities within If Group's IT unit. We also offer a good motivation package, including a monthly gross salary of EUR 2800-4500 depending on your experience, as well as common company benefits and a professional and friendly team.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until January 31
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our Privacy statement.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.