Lead Solution Architect
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!
About the role:
In this role, you’ll be one of the key players in building world-class IT-systems which support the business on their mission to provide the best possible insurance solutions to our clients. In our team you will be working with making the complex simple by driving IT simplification and supporting the business to simplify the business.
You will be working towards the business area, which insures our biggest customers, and will support one of our four domains by ensuring that we have a clear roadmap and solutions that support the business while we transform our IT-systems.
About the team:
In our team you will work together with other architects to work both on the overall architecture within the area as well as on a broader scale cross If. You will support our stake holders by giving architectural guidance as well as providing concrete solutions to our stakeholders’ needs.
Our team is on a modernisation journey and you will play an important role being one of the enablers for that to happen, providing direction and solutions towards the delivery organisation whilst promoting cross domain collaboration.
Who are you:
- You are a curious team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills which you use in order to secure a common direction in the form of anchored roadmaps and execution of them.
- You have experience working with architecture and development of distributed systems in a complex enterprise environment
- You have a strong technical background and have good knowledge in primarily Microsoft technologies and have experience of public cloud solutions like Azure, AWS and Google Cloud.
- You thrill to work in a fast-paced environment where you make use of your experience to have a strategic mindset also while supporting the operative work.
- You have the ability to relate and make informed architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs and thrive when working in the intersection between business and IT development.
You also have:
- Relevant academic/university degree
- Fluency in English
You are welcome to join us!
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 370 IT specialists in Riga and around 1100 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 4500 – 5500 depending on your experience, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until April 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our Privacy statement.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.