Senior System Support Engineer
Looking for a job? Come and join #CreateTechThatMatters family of If!
If Baltic IT Unit is happy to welcome a new team member - Senior System Support engineer
Your main tasks:
- As a System support engineer, you will support business key users by handling system incidents
- You will be troubleshooting application errors, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of the issues
- You will support, coach, and guide team members in your areas of expertise
- You will participate in and improve Incident and Problem management processes
Our hopes for the best:
- Analytical skills to research and correlate information from disparate sources to formulate findings and root cause of reported issues
- Good knowledge of MS SQL, batch job process fundamentals and Messaging principles
- Knowledge of C# and code debugging
- Experience in ITIL Incident and Problem management
- Willingness to work with system users and solving production issues Your friends most probably would characterize you as an excellent communicator (also in English), pro-active person with initiative
You are welcome to join us!
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 360 IT specialists in Riga and around 1100 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
Our promise to you
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region
- Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit
- Salary: EUR 2700 – 3500 gross and common company benefits
- Professional and friendly team
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until April 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our Privacy statement.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.