Senior Software developer
Looking for a job? Come and join #CreateTechThatMatters family of If!
Why should you consider joining us?
We are big fans of improvements and willing to hear your ideas. Our friendly team will always have your back. There is no space for boredom, but lots of room for development and implementation of your ideas! And we mean it 😊
You might be the match if you…
- are a team player and comfortable working with the rest of your teammates – quality assurance specialists and business stakeholders
- are passionate with what you do and have a high degree of self-motivation as well as ability to work on feedback and deliver the best possible outcome within the given timeframe and scope
- have good English and skills to articulate complex ideas, and feel comfortable being honest and transparent
We also need you to have strong technical background
- At least 5 years’ experience in the software development process
- Knowledge of the C# programming language and ASP.NET Core / .NET 6 frameworks
- Experience and interest working with SQL Server
- Understanding of DevOps culture and Agile methodologies
We will consider as advantage:
- Experience in building APIs with OAuth in Azure Cloud;
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (XUnit)
What does your day would look like?
- Business requirement development, fixing bugs
- Using latest Microsoft and Azure Cloud technologies to develop modern and secure APIs
- Provisioning Azure Cloud infrastructure using Terraform
- Monitoring backend services with ~1 000 000 daily events using Azure application insights and Kibana/Elasticsearch
- Keeping API and DB integrations up and running
- Reviewing Pull requests
- Participating in development strategy discussions
You are welcome to join us!
We are cross-country DevOps team consisting of 9 experienced professionals situated in Riga and Nordic countries. Project we are working at is called Compass and it helps to create one Nordic Commercial CRM system for If users that will give common place for claims handlers and sales specialists to overview all activities happened with a customer. We provide it by customizing MS Dynamics 365 solution with our own in backend and frontend features. There are more than 30 different integrations with other systems and on daily basis we receive more than 10k+ new customer events.
Our promise to you
- You will have as much freedom as possible to accomplish your work – and the accountability that comes with it
- You will be part of experienced team where we naturally share knowledge and know-how among each other on a regular basis. We also take part in external meetups, conferences, and gatherings to share and collect knowledge from outside of If, ensuring that our colleagues are up to date
- You will get excellent motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 4000 - 6000 (depending on your expertise level) and common company benefits
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until May 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
The information that you provide in your application and CV will be processed for recruitment purposes within If Group, and it shall not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. More information how we process our applicants data is here HR GDPR principles.