Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!
We are looking for Product Owner in the Baltic Application Architecture department. As the primary contact for IDM, Profile, Permissions development you will :
- play a coordinating role across multiple IT delivery teams to help with implementation of internal backend and frontend programming libraries and infrastructural projects.
- maintain the backlog, adding new user stories, advocating priorities, and tracking the progress of deliverables.
- inform users about upcoming releases, register releases in CMDB, and follow up on releases deployments to gather user feedback and monitor error rates. If necessary, you will trigger rollbacks.
In addition to your backlog responsibilities:
- you will run user access reviews for owned applications and respond to requests from the IT Operations and CMDB for data or reports.
- you will keep track of assigned incidents and tasks in CMDB, review incoming incidents, resolve false positives, and assign incidents and tasks to developers as needed.
- you will plan upgrades for 3rd party applications like Octopus and RabbitMQ, communicate these upgrades to users, and assign upgrade performers.
Expertise needed for this role:
- You must be able to work independently in a global, cross-functional, multi-disciplined team environment. Coordinate deliverables and dependencies with other groups.
- We also expect that you have an experience working in Agile and continuous delivery environment.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to actively listen and proactively question, will help you succeed.
- You are an excellent communicator in English
You are welcome to join us!
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region. Our IT Unit is developing next-generation insurance systems, working with over 25 in-house development projects across the Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using the newest technologies, teamwork, and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems of superior quality, our IT Unit has expanded to more than 350 IT specialists in Riga and around 1100 IT specialists in the If Insurance Group
Our promise to you
We offer a dynamic and international working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in the Nordic and Baltic regions. You will have the opportunity to take on challenging and exciting tasks, as well as personal development and training opportunities within If Group's IT unit. We also offer a good motivation package, including a monthly gross salary of EUR 2800-4700 depending on your experience, as well as common company benefits and a professional and friendly team.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until February 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our privacy statement found here.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.