Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!
- A team player. You are comfortable working with the rest of your teammates – testers, UX designers and business stakeholders
- Passionate with what you do. You have a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work on feedback and deliver the best possible outcome within the given timeframe and scope
- Good in communication (including English). You can articulate complex ideas. And you are comfortable being honest and transparent
- Familiar with the international context. You know what it takes to develop & support solutions used by thousands of international customers
Your skills and experience:
- At least three years experience in the software development process;
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Knowledge of the C# programming language and ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core / .NET 5+ frameworks
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Understanding of DevOps culture and Agile methodologies
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) and testing practices will be advantageous
You are welcome to join us!
We are one of the key players in the Nordic region insurance field. Our IT unit takes care of insurance systems across the Baltics and Scandinavian countries. We are working with a broad scope of various in-house projects to keep our primary business growing. Furthermore, we consider ourselves Cloud citizens as our daily work revolves on top of cloud-based solutions.
We keep constantly growing. That's why we are looking for an addition to our team, whose primary responsibility will be to translate business requirements into fully functional technical solutions.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2500 – 5000, expected company benefits, professional and friendly team.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until February20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our Privacy statement.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.