IAM System Engineer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
About the role
You will be working for identity management solutions used for internal and external system authentication and authorization. You will be responsible for developing new integrations in identity services and enabling other teams with IAM capabilities for their business needs. A large part of your job will be about educating other teams about IAM as well as being proactive in helping other teams to correctly integrate their services and APIs with identity provider and authorization systems.
What are you going to do?
- Improve existing and build new IAM solutions
- Build integrations towards external identity providers and internal identity data providers
- Support integrated IAM clients with technical investigation and access management expertise
- Improve developer documentation, build code examples and demo apps
- Help new business initiatives choosing correct IAM integration patterns and practices
- Build and improve monitoring and altering process.
Participate in team QA process
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent understanding of protocols OpenId Connect/OAuth 2.0/SCIM
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, including issue tracking and documentation.
- Good programming skills with C# and HTML/CSS/JS.
- Good experience working with cloud resources – containers, security groups, gateways etc.
- Some experience with asp.net application securing and user authentication.
- Motivation to learn all technical aspects of secure authentication.
Nice to have
- Some experience with java application maintenance would be a bonus.
Tech stack for .NET profiles:
In this role you will be creating tech that matters with C# programming language and ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core / .NET 6 frameworks and with SQL Server if needed.
You are welcome to join us!
Our promise to you
We offer a dynamic and international working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in the Nordic and Baltic region. You will have the opportunity to take on challenging and exciting tasks, as well as personal development and training opportunities within If Group's IT unit. We also offer a good motivation package, including a monthly gross salary of EUR 2800-4500 depending on your experience, as well as common company benefits and a professional and friendly team.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until January 31
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our Privacy statement.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.