Home insurance

Insurances for your home

When we purchase a flat or house, we invest substantial amounts of money not only in the property, but also in its contents. Sometimes, however, there are unexpected accidents which cause substantial losses. You can avoid worries and the cost of dealing with the consequences of an accident by insuring your home.

We offer four categories of home-related insurance:

  • Property insurance
    (real estate)
  • Contents insurance
    (your household effects, belongins)
  • Liability insurance
    (if, for instance, you flood your downstairs neighbours)
  • Construction insurance
    (during capital renovations of your flat)

The property insurance that we offer will help you to deal with losses caused by an accident so that you can recreate a situation as quickly as possible which is no worse than that which existed in advance of the accident.

Please remember that property insurance will not cover losses caused by theft, fire or the flooding of a neighbour. That is why you need property and civil liability insurance.

Call Center

8333 or
+371 67 094 777 (from abroad)

Working days 9:00-18:00

Uzziniet vairāk

Darbs If




If Centrālais birojs - Rīga, Republikas laukums 2A, LV 1010, skatīt karti

Darba laiks: darba dienās 8:30 - 17:30​

Kontaktu centrs 8333:

- atlīdzību jautājumos 24 h (arī brīvdienās)

- klientu apkalpošana darba dienās 8:30 - 18:00​
Starptautisks zvans: +371 67 094 777