Home insurance

Insurance for your property

Depending on your needs, you can choose certain types of property insurance, as well as an appropriate level of risk coverage.

Basic risks

In the case of fire

We will cover losses or damage caused by fire, heat, smoke, soot, lightning, explosions or a piloted aircraft or parts thereof; we will also cover losses caused by the putting out of the fire, even if the fire did not start in your home.

In the case of natural disasters

We will cover losses or damage caused by a storm, hail, snow or ice.

In the case of vandalism

We will cover damage or losses caused by an individual whose purpose it was to damage or destroy the insured object on purpose; this covers break-in-s and robberies, as well as losses or damage caused by same.

In the case of floods from engineering elements

In the case of floods from engineering elements of your building, we will cover losses or damages caused by leakage of liquid or steam from water, sewage, heating, ventilation, air conditioning or fire-fighting systems that have been installed in your building and have caused problems because of a sudden and unexpected accidents. This involves losses or damage caused by the leakage of liquid or steam from engineering elements due to the inattention of a third party – an example would be your neighbour flooding your apartment. We also cover leakages from home equipment such as washing machines, dishwashers and driers – machinery that is attached to the engineering systems.

Additional risks

Engineering systems

We will cover losses or damage related to the renovation or replacement of engineering systems such as pipelines, fixed heating, water, ventilation or air conditioning systems if the losses or damage occurred as the result of a sudden and unanticipated breakdown of the relevant system.

Home replacement

We will cover the cost of rental and moving if you, as a permanent resident of an insured object, are forced to move temporarily because the object or a part thereof has become completely inappropriate for human life as the result of an insurance-related event.

Falling of trees and poles

We will cover losses or damage caused by trees or poles which have fallen.

Motor vehicle collision

We will cover losses or damage caused by any transportation vehicle, or its loading or unloading mechanism, that has collided with an insured object.

This insurance is in effect even when minor renovations are being done.

Call Center

8333 or
+371 67 094 777 (from abroad)

Working days 9:00-18:00

Uzziniet vairāk

Darbs If




If Centrālais birojs - Rīga, Republikas laukums 2A, LV 1010, skatīt karti

Darba laiks: darba dienās 8:30 - 17:30​

Kontaktu centrs 8333:

- atlīdzību jautājumos 24 h (arī brīvdienās)

- klientu apkalpošana darba dienās 8:30 - 18:00​
Starptautisks zvans: +371 67 094 777