Home insurance

Home Contents insurance

Property insurance covers stationary objects, while home contents insurance covers movable properties such as household effects, belongings. You can insure movable properties against the same risks as those which apply to property insurance. 

Home contents are divided up into five groups, which specific mention of those objects which are worth EUR 3000 or more.

Groups of Home content:

  • Furniture
  • Clothing and accessories
  • Electronics (TV, sound system)
  • Kitchen equipment, furnishings and dishes
  • Objects related to hobbies

The cost of home content insurance is based on information from the you about the property that is found at the relevant location and its values. In the case of particularly valuable items, an expert’s opinion will be required.

An important note:

If you are insuring property that has been purchased via a loan from a bank or other lending institution, then the beneficiary of claims compensation will be that institution. It is also recommended (and, in the case of some lending institutions – mandatory) that the borrower insure his or her life for a sum equal to that of the loan. Also, you can receive compensation only once and for the losses that have been incurred, irrespective of how many insurance policies you have bought.

Call Center

8333 or
+371 67 094 777 (from abroad)

Working days 9:00-18:00

Uzziniet vairāk

Darbs If




If Centrālais birojs - Rīga, Republikas laukums 2A, LV 1010, skatīt karti

Darba laiks: darba dienās 8:30 - 17:30​

Kontaktu centrs 8333:

- atlīdzību jautājumos 24 h (arī brīvdienās)

- klientu apkalpošana darba dienās 8:30 - 18:00​
Starptautisks zvans: +371 67 094 777