Briefly about If
If has operations in all three of the Baltic countries. If P&C Insurance AS annual results in the Baltic countries in 2013 shows stable financial result. The consolidated net profit for If P&C Insurance AS, which includes parent company in Estonia and subsidiaries in Latvia and Lithuania, was 13.2 MEUR in 2013 compared to 20.7 MEUR in 2012.
The number of clients in the Baltic was 354 thousand and includes both private individuals and companies.
Stock exchange notices and press releases are available via the link below:
Sampo pressroom (new window)
The financial data for If can be found via the link below:
If's financial data (new window)
Press releases in English
- Average costs of rally crashes - 14 000 EUR
- If's profit in Baltics in 2013 - 13.2 MEUR
- If's profit in Baltics in 2012 - 20.7 MEUR
- If's profit growth in Baltic was 33% in 2011
- If continued with strong perfomance in challenging market
If press information - contact us!
If P&C Insurance AS Latvijas fililāle Communications manager
+ 371 67 094 755
+ 371 29 123 038