We are searching for experienced QA Manager who is willing to take active role in improving and aligning different QA related processes across our IT organization.
As a Software quality process manager, you will have an opportunity to work with all major business areas and IT teams in Nordics and Baltics. You be responsible for implantation of prioritized improvements and process alignments, such as development of test data strategy, creation of QA maturity matrix, facilitation of maturity assessment across the organization and assistance to teams in improving their QA maturity to desired level.
Additional focus areas include accumulation and documentation of existing QA knowledge base (best practices, tools, frameworks, etc. used in different parts of the organization), facilitation towards mitigation of other important cross-team/cross-domain QA challenges and E2E process coordination when needed. To achieve that you would need to have close collaboration with IT delivery organization to identify challenges and set appropriate action plan, help the implementation of it and continuously follow-up for improvements. It would also require coordination with group IT management to align and prioritize necessary actions.
- 5+ year experience in large scale business software development projects.
- 5+ year experience in test management role with good track record in development of test strategies, plans and test procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Strong QA skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Understanding about software QA industry standards, tendencies and future direction
- Improvement oriented mindset with ability to ‘sell’ necessary improvements on all organization levels if needed
- Self-organized and self-motivated personality
- Teamwork and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written (Intermediate/Upper Intermediate)
- Previous experience in insurance industry would be regarded as a bonus