Senior UX Designer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
As a designer and user advocate, you will shape digital service experience in areas like digital sales, self-service, and enterprise systems to position If as the most caring insurance company. You will drive research and design processes, work closely with stakeholders, and stay on track with timelines.
Are you our new user experience designer? Let's see.
- A team player. You are comfortable working with the rest of us – developers, designers, and business stakeholders.
- Passionate about what you do. You have a high degree of self-motivation, the ability to work on feedback and iterate designs to deliver the best possible outcome.
- An excellent communicator (including English). You can articulate complex ideas in a simple way. You are comfortable being honest and transparent. And you have worked on IT projects with multiple development team members.
- Experienced with complex system development. You know what it takes to redesign internal legacy systems or to create effective digital services used by thousands of customers.
- Strategic thinker. You are eager to understand the business processes and willing to engage in the entire end-to-end process from discovery to delivery.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be proactive and take ownership as a confident and vocal user advocate in negotiations with business stakeholders.
- Plan, conduct user tests, and communicate insights.
- Iteratively deliver design solutions. For both user studies and production.
- Ensure consistent and accessible visual voice in If’s digital ecosystem.
What we expect:
- Experience working within agile environments.
- Knowledge about user experience and service design process and methodology.
- Familiar and skilled working with complex system mapping and visualization techniques like journey maps, system blueprints, and other service design techniques.
- Experience applying user research methods and tools to identify user needs and mental models.
- Experience with data analytics and metrics with demonstrated examples of identifying meaningful metrics and transforming data into valuable insights.
- Proficiency in design and collaboration tools like Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch App, and Miro.
One of the following will be considered as a bonus:
- case study of implemented e-commerce or self-service system design
- case study of implemented enterprise system re-design
- working knowledge with modern cross-browser markup and styling (HTML5+, CSS3+)
The attached portfolio of demonstrated digital service design process experience is a must.
Our promise to you
International, modern, and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in the Nordic & Baltic region. Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out. Personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit. Good motivation package, monthly gross salary 2500 – 3500 EUR, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.