Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!
As technical architect, you will have the overall responsibility to provide technical leadership and support to the developers across several teams and technologies. You will assist in designing the structure of a technology solution working tightly with Solution Architect(s) and Lead Developers.
You will oversee that the developer guidelines are relevant and according to best practices for the Delivery Team(s). Furthermore, you will communicate the system requirements and drive the necessary changes to the technical platforms.
We’re seeking you who:
- Are tech-savvy and understands technical possibilities and constraints, and how to utilize this in practice
- Are a technical role model in terms of competence and appearance
- Are a spokesman for reducing technical debt, and takes an active stand in how to make progress in this area
- Have .NET and Azure development skills
- Have experience of message-based architecture and experience with different architectural styles
- Have good knowledge about how to apply the SOLID principles and design patterns
- Have experience with continuous integration and/or deployment
- Have a higher education within Computer Science or another technical discipline
- Have 5 years or more of relevant work experience
- Have excellent English language skills
You are welcome to join us!
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 300 IT specialists in Riga and around 800 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 4500 – 5500 depending on your experience, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until February 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our privacy statement found here.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.