System support engineer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
If Baltic IT Unit is happy to welcome a new team member - System Support engineer
Your main tasks:
- As a System support engineer, you will support business key users by handling assigned tickets by given guidelines.
- You will monitor services and ensure that monitoring tools are functioning properly.
- You will be responsible about batches and operations, failure handling over messaging services and batches.
Our hopes for the best:
- Analytical skills to research and correlate information from disparate sources to formulate findings and root cause of reported issues.
- Understanding of Messaging principles and good knowledge of MS SQL and batch job process fundamentals.
- Understanding of C# or any other programming language.
- Willingness to work with system users and solving production issues. Your friends most probably would characterize you as an excellent communicator (also in English), pro-active person with initiative.
Our promise to you:
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region.
- Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit.
- Salary: EUR 1700 – 2100 gross and common company benefits.
- Professional and friendly team.