Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are one of the key players in the Nordic region insurance field. Our IT unit takes care of insurance systems across the Baltics and Scandinavian countries. We are working with a broad scope of various in-house projects to keep our primary business growing. Furthermore, we consider ourselves Cloud citizens as our daily work revolves on top of cloud-based solutions.
We are now looking for Service responsible with hands-on experience in development.
- Service governance (roadmap and requirements management)
- Service development and maintenance which consists of:
- API hosted in Azure
- NuGet package
- MS SQL / Azure Tables
- WEB self service portal
- Azure infrastructure around it (Applications Insights, PrivateLink, KeyVault)
- Write / adjust documentation
- Having constant communication with internal users, stakeholders, vendors
Skills and experience needed:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the software development
- Knowledge of the C# or similar programming language
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills
Will be considered as advantage:
- Experience in building web-based applications
- Power BI
- API / NuGet library development
Our promise to you:
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2500 - 4000 gross, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.