Senior IAM System Developer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
You will be responsible for development, deployment and maintenance of identity management solution. Most of the development will be backend and infrastructure focused. Identity Management system will require API development and database, network optimization work to achieve very fast responses and data processing as this system will handle large sets of users in real time. As with any IAM system security and high availability is at it’s core of success. You will also manage identity lifecycle and principles how other systems can operate with identity directory and update identities when personal information, relationships and other identity attributes changes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop infrastructure as code and deployment pipelines
- Set up monitoring, alerting, logging and automated scaling and recovery procedures
- Create and optimize database schemas in either MS SQL or PostgreSQL
- Develop APIs and data connectors for systems to integrate with the IDM
- Configure and maintain identity management system components in Azure Cloud
- Define processes for identity management and identify lifecycle handling
- Support projects and create guidelines to correctly integrate and use identity manager
- Create developer documentation, code examples and demo apps
- Be responsible for identity manager performance and availability
- Excellent MS SQL or PostgreSQL knowledge
- Excellent experience working with cloud resources – Docker/Kubernetes containers, security groups, gateways, file storage, SQL databases etc. Preferably experience on Azure Cloud.
- Experience in developing APIs and working with system integrations
- Basic knowledge of Java and .NET programming languages
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 3500-4600, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.