Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 300 IT specialists in Riga and around 800 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
We are now looking for Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to join Identity and Access Management SWAT team which on project bases adds extra development and security expertise to other teams in If. Your senior experience will be enabling factor for building strong team around you and helpful guidance for other teams to achieve their business goals and learn best practices.
Qualifications and Experience of/with:
- Broad Microsoft Azure Experience (AppServices, Azure Functions, AKS, Azure SQL, KeyVault etc.);
- Experience with Continuous Integration with Azure DevOps Services;
- Experience with OAuth2/OIDC client integrations and API protection using API Gateway;
- Experience with Authorization (RBAC, ABAC) services and their capabilities;
- Experience with Azure AD;
- Infrastructure As a Code (Azure RM templates);
- System Integration (REST, SOAP, etc.);
- Development experience in C# and .NET (Framework, MVC, Core, etc.);
- Good English (spoken and written).
- Develop IAM focused functionality for different type of business projects.
Our promise to you:
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 3700 – 4700 depending on your experience, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.