Quality Assurance Specialist
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are looking for QA Specialist to join our IT Unit!
- To ensure the necessary quality level for software deliveries.
- To identify test scope for the system(s).
- To provide estimates of test efforts needed.
- To perform test planning for each iteration.
- To perform test design in a sufficient amount and maintain it.
- To perform continuous manual testing and bug tracking.
- To perform continuous impact analysis in case of changes.
- To be in tight and active communication with business users.
- To perform requirements analysis and testing.
- To have tight communication with the development team.
- To own test process in the area, control test scope, and test deliverables.
- To analyze the results of automated regression tests.
- To participate in building-up test automation scope and suggest on changes.
- To coordinate business users during the Release testing process.
- To continuously encourage the team to improve the quality of deliverables.
- Provide training to the business audience (tools or process-related).
Your skills and knowledge:
- 2+ years experience within software testing.
- Experience of both web and desk-top applications testing.
- Strong knowledge of bug tracking, collaboration, knowledge sharing tools.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Experience of working according to Agile principles.
- Good technical competence – SQL selects, webservice testing.
- Experience of work in distributed environments.
- Experience of providing trainings or demo sessions to business audience.
- Very good English and excellent communication skills.
- Are self – organized and good team player.
We would like you to have:
- Knowledge of ADO, TeamCity, Visual studio.
- Experience in creating tests in Gherkin syntaxis.
- Ability to read and understand C#.
- Knowledge of insurance domain.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 1900 - 3800, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.