Quality Assurance Specialist
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
Your main responsibilities:
- To ensure the necessary quality level for software deliveries;
- To identify test scope for the system(s);
- To provide estimates of test efforts needed;
- To perform test planning for each iteration;
- To perform test design in a sufficient amount and maintain it;
- To be in tight and active communication with business users; to perform requirements analysis and testing;
- To own test process in the area, control test scope, and test deliverables;
- To participate in building-up test automation scope and suggest on changes;
We are looking for a person, who has:
- 2+ years experience within software testing;
- Experience of both web and desk-top applications testing;
- Understanding of QA methodologies;
- Experience of working according to Agile principles
- Good technical competence – SQL selects, webservice testing,
- Very good English and excellent communication skills;
- Are self – organized and good team player.
We would appreciate:
- Knowledge of ADO, TeamCity, Visual studio;
- Create tests in Gherkin syntaxis;
- Ability to read and understand C#;
- Knowledge of insurance domain.
You are welcome to join us!
Our domain is called Industrial Core, which can also be referred as “ the heart of Industrial”. We are responsible for the core systems of the business area Industrial, which includes our largest customers. We apply the DevOps mindset and are responsible for the whole chain of developing, maintaining and supporting our systems. We build it - we run it! We work with agile methodologies and are steadily striving towards continuous improvement.
With us, you get the opportunity to work with experienced IT and business colleagues. In an organization built on trust and stability we have the possibility to truly put our hearts into our job – even though we sometimes have a sudden and complex matters.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 1800 - 3500, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.
If you want to #create tech that matters, feel free to apply until April 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our Privacy statement.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.