Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are searching for experienced QA Coach within QCoE (Quality Center of Excellence) who is willing to take active role in improving and aligning different QA related processes across our IT organization.
As a QA Coach, you will have an opportunity to work with all major business areas and IT teams in Nordics and Baltics. You will be responsible for implantation of prioritized improvements, process alignments and facilitate cross-teams initiatives, such as test data strategy, test environments, end-to-end testing. Maintain and develop QA maturity matrix to facilitate maturity assessment across the organization and assist teams in improving their QA maturity to desired level.
Additional focus areas include accumulation and documentation of existing QA knowledge base (best practices, tools, frameworks, etc. used in different parts of the organization), facilitation towards mitigation of other important cross-team/cross-domain QA challenges and E2E process coordination when needed. To achieve that you would need to have close collaboration with IT delivery organization to identify challenges and set appropriate action plan, help the implementation of it and continuously follow-up for improvements. It would also require coordination with Software quality process manager and other IT stakeholders to align and prioritize necessary actions.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- 5+ year experience in large scale business software development projects.
- 5+ year experience in test management role with good track record in development of test strategies, plans and test procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Strong QA skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Understanding about software QA industry standards, tendencies and future direction
- Improvement oriented mindset with ability to ‘sell’ necessary improvements on all organization levels if needed
- Self-organized and self-motivated personality
- Teamwork and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written (Intermediate/Upper Intermediate)
- Previous experience in insurance industry would be regarded as a bonus
Our promise to you:
- We offer you meaningful job that will have an impact on whole of If organization
- Self-organized daily agenda
- Exposure to and close collaboration with all Business Areas and IT Units
- Company culture that supports professional development
- Established training and knowledge sharing practices by means of trainings, conferences, internal meetups, professional tech communities.
- Good work-life balance
- Monthly salary 2750 – 4300 EUR and competitive benefit package.