Learning and Development (L&D) specialist
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!
You build connections (networking) quickly and leverage the relationships to create energizing, rewarding experiences. You are comfortable with some ambiguity and able to deliver. You bring stake-holders and an attention to details while designing with simplicity. You have the ability to write compelling stories to engage the business around learning.
What you will do:
- Assist in the development of assessments of individual and organizational needs.
- Create the learning content, journeys and learning activities in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Leverage new and existing learning systems, content and resources to effectively measure and program success and employee satisfaction.
- Develop communication strategies that contribute to learning engagement and career development outcomes.
- Provide support for leaders and communities of practice, chapter leads, including facilitating workshops and one-on-one guidance.
- Organize and lead L&D projects/ initiatives in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
What we expect
- Experience in designing and developing learning experiences in a corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to display information visually in a way that is both creative and effective
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
You are welcome to join us!
You will be part of a newly established Global Tech Learning & Development team across Nordics and Baltics, that will shape the learning culture of If’s Tech community (~ 1000 employees). As a Learning and Development specialist you will work hand in hand with Learning & Development (L&D) team to design an engaging learning experience, boost engagement with L&D products and services, foster knowledge sharing and increase awareness of professional development trends.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group Tech community , good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 1900-2200 EUR depending on your experience, common company benefits: hybrid work environment, health insurance, discounts on insurance products, extra paid vacation days, cost reimbursement for ergonomic home office equipment, professional and friendly team.
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until January 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our privacy statement found here.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.