Identity Management System Administrator and Engineer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are looking for IAM System Responsible who will be responsible for set up and maintenance of identity management solution, as well as making sure that the identity management system is resilient, fast to respond, always available and secure. You will also manage identity lifecycle and principles how other systems can operate with identity directory and update identities when personal information, relationships and other identity attributes changes. Design processes for identity conflict resolution and cleanup processes to keep the identity directory compliant with GDPR.
Who we are
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. We are proud of our achievements so far, but we want to grow even more. That is why we need you!
- Experience working with identity management
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, including issue tracking and documentation.
- Excellent experience working with cloud resources – Docker/Kubernetes containers, security groups, gateways, file storage, SQL databases etc. Preferably experience on Azure Cloud.
- Capable of developing system integrations using .NET and Java
Duties and responsibilities:
- Configure and maintain identity management system components in Azure Cloud
- Define processes for identity management and identify lifecycle handling
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Support projects and create guidelines to correctly integrate and use identity manager
- Create developer documentation, code examples and demo apps
- Set up monitoring and alerting for any failures
- Be responsible for identity manager performance and availability
- Perform or automate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 3500-4600, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.