IAM System Developer
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are looking for Identity and Access Management System Developer who will be responsible for set up and maintenance of identity management solution, as well as making sure that the identity management system is resilient, fast to respond, always available and secure. You will also manage identity lifecycle and principles how other systems can operate with identity directory and update identities when personal information, relationships and other identity attributes changes. Design processes for identity conflict resolution and cleanup processes to keep the identity directory compliant with GDPR.
Who we are
We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. We are proud of our achievements so far, but we want to grow even more. That is why we need you!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using C# and PowerShell programming languages
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Being part of the team, which is working on an active project
We are looking for a person, who has:
- At least 3 years’ experience at .NET development (C#, PowerShell)
- Experience using Source control
- Experience implementing unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- English proficiency
- Interest and knowledge about Identity and Access Management (IAM) - Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM).
- Self-driven and open-minded
- Good with communication. It is the key to good cooperation, both inside the team and other parts of our organization.
We are offering:
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2000 – 4180, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.