IAM Security Expert
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are looking for IAM Security Expert who will cooperate with If Group IT Security and different IAM (Identity and Access Management) teams, to create and maintain If security standards and guidelines for identity and access management.
- Working knowledge of security standards and protocols including but not limited to OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON Web Tokens, SSO
- Conceptually understand source code in many languages, some C# coding skill
- Good troubleshooting skills; following HTTP traces, extracting application logs, matching behavior to implementation
- Analytical or hacker mindset; finding weaknesses in IAM implementations
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Perform IAM focused security assessment covering all types of applications (web, native, API) developed in If
- Perform reviews of solution architecture and source code (C# in abundance) to meet best IAM security principles and practices
- Provide guidance in technical security requirements when handling identities and access management in different If projects
- Suggest and help implementing security improvements for central IAM systems in If
- Contribute to internal security guidelines and reference implementations for identity and access management
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2800 - 3700, common company benefits, professional and friendly team