Head of People and Culture for IT Baltic
Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!
An inspiring leader for your team and expert in recruitment, employee experience and engagement. You feel comfortable operating on both the strategic and the operational level and can constantly switch between the two. You keep employee experience in center of everything you do, you are passionate about modern people practices that help to deliver great results. You think about the people function as part of a company’s broader strategy.
What you will do
- Ensure high-quality and modern people practices in a complex stakeholder environment: compensation & benefits, recruitment, performance, development, employment relations, reporting.
- Lead the HR team supporting Tech community: development, goal setting, follow-up on plan execution, regular 1:1, support in everyday matters.
- Ensure successful recruitment process and reach agreed plans.
- Partner with key stakeholders to shape the employee experience and culture, that supports a hybrid work environment and Agile ways of work.
- Collaborate with Tech community and growth team to build a compelling Tech employer brand of If and ensure people development practices in Baltic Tech community.
- Co-operate with Nordic HR on HR processes for If Baltic Tech community
- Be a trusted advisor for leaders by providing guidance and coaching to strengthen If’s Tech leadership team.
Your skills and experience
- 5 years of experience in a similar role (experience in a IT company is a strong plus).
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and develop productive working relationships.
- Business- driven mindset and strategic view on people and culture area.
- Enthusiastic leader and team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English and Latvian languages.
You are welcome to join us!
In If Baltic Tech community we are around 400 tech people working towards If’s business in Baltics and Nordics. As a Head of People and Culture for IT Baltic you will be part of HR Baltic and IT Baltic management teams. You will be leading team of HR experts supporting IT teams and leaders across Baltics & Nordics. You will play a key role in ensuring great employee experience of our employees. You will partner closely with IT leaders, Employer Branding experts, Head of HR Baltic and other colleagues from different HR functions to ensure successful recruitment of IT talents and people practices for If Tech community in Baltics. This role will also allow you to be creative, strategic, and impactful in shaping the future of If Tech community.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic work culture in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group, good motivation package: monthly gross salary EUR 3600-4100 EUR depending on your experience and qualification, common company benefits: hybrid work environment, health insurance, discounts on insurance products, extra paid vacation days, cost reimbursement for ergonomic home office equipment, professional and friendly team.
Let us know about you and apply until 17th of March
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our Privacy statement.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.