Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
At If P&C Insurance, we are on a journey to make insurance delightful. As a front-end developer, you will have an impact on solutions that deliver effective customer experiences. You’d be responsible for the development of innovative digital products. The products that will be used by thousands of customers in Baltic and Nordic countries. We love to work in international and cross-functional teams. And we hope you do as well.
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work on feedback and iterate designs in a fast-moving organization.
- An excellent communicator (in English as well) and supportive person, passionate to deliver the best possible outcome.
What we expect
- Strong experience with React.
- Working knowledge of modern cross-browser markup and styling (HTML5+, CSS3+).
- Working knowledge with established frameworks and libraries.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Web performance optimization.
- Experience with Git version control, RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience working within agile environments.
- Attention to detail, including code structure and quality.
Knowledge/experience in .NET technology as well as experience working with Design system will be considered as advantage.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2000-3600, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.