Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
At If P&C Insurance, we are on a journey to make insurance delightful. As a front-end developer, you will impact solutions that deliver effective customer experience. You’d be responsible for the development of innovative digital products that will be used by thousands of customers in the Nordic countries. We love to work in international and cross-functional teams, and we hope you do as well.
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability. to iterate solutions based on feedback in a fast-moving organization.
- Interested in the latest front-end technologies and open to being an advocate of the latest trends.
- An excellent communicator (in English as well) and an open, supportive person.
- Passionate to deliver the best possible outcome.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work closely with UX experts, UI designers and developers.
- Iteratively deliver new and maintain existing front-end solutions.
- Ensure a consistent and accessible visual voice in the digital ecosystem of If.
- Work with and contribute to the global design system of If.
- Participate in user tests and learn from user insights.
What we expect:
- Strong experience with React and state management (redux, mobex, etc) libraries.
- Working knowledge of semantic markup (HTML5+) and style preprocessors (sass, less, stylus, etc).
- An understanding of internet accessibility.
- Solid experience writing unit tests.
- An understanding of web performance optimization principles.
- Experience with git version control, RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience with working within agile environments.
- Attention to detail, including code structure and quality.
Knowledge/experience in .NET technology as well as experience working with a design system will be considered as an advantage.
You are welcome to join us!
Join our tribe and help us create the best customer experience across the Nordic countries when it comes to handling claims digitally or through our partners. Enjoy flexibility of the work environment and agile processes.
When joining our IT community, you will be surrounded by people who want to help you beyond what is required. We lift each other higher when we succeed. We know that a true community is not always about being geographically close to someone but feeling connected and responsible for what happens.
Our promise to you
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region
- Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out
- Personal development and training opportunities
- excellent motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2500-3600 EUR gros (depending on your expertise level) and common company benefits
If you want to #create tech that matters, apply until January 20
In case of further interest, we will contact you within 2 weeks after the deadline.
We would like to emphasize that all applicants, by submitting their applications are accepting our privacy statement found here.
The information that you give in your application and CV will only be stored on our database in order to consider you during our recruitment processes. We guarantee that personal information will not be used in other contexts or by other organizations. We also guarantee that the information will only be used in the context of recruitment for If Group.