Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are looking for an experienced delivery leader with an in-depth understanding of the company business goals and desire to drive development initiatives where Agile mindset is a key, take care of people who are delivering an operational excellence in our New Initiatives Domain.
New initiatives include growing need of RPA competence, If Design Systems, Front-end as a service and participation in other initiatives.
Leader who essentially owns the solution delivery plan and the process related to it, including defining, scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases for multiple solutions
The position offers opportunity to partner with business and technology leadership while leading a cross-functional teams. If you are interested in working in a collaborative, innovative and agile environment, then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT professional looking for a new challenge.
- Ensure delivery and successful implementation based on commitments of time, scope and budget so they meet or exceed expectations
- Plan and coordinate the content of delivery scenarios with business and IT
- Cross team and department cooperation, managing dependencies and risks and high level problem solving
- Helping to establish common practices agreed within the IT unit and taking part in executing mutually agreed strategic actions of the IT unit
- Is responsible for setting and communicating a clear goal and purpose to the teams
- Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of business and personnel development goals
- Responsible for software engineers. Builds and develops diverse, high performance teams and ensures wellbeing of the teams
- Facilitates DevOps mindset and practices in teams
- Continuously work on quality improvements both in deliveries and processes.
- Cooperate in setting measurable quality metrics for a team and follow them up.
As a person you:
- Are strong communicator and able to handle and state priorities
- Are self-organized and self-motivated personality
- Are decisive, but open-minded
- Are highly available to the team and experienced in working hand in hand with other leaders
- Are a modern Leadership advocate and practitioner
- Have a good understanding of Agile and DevOps practices and principles
- Have 5+ years experience in large scale business software development projects
- Have a track record of building and leading high performing teams towards the successful attainment of company goals with ability to attract, develop and retain the best talent
- Have excellent English, both verbal and written
- Meaningful job that will have an impact on If organization
- Self-organized daily agenda
- Exposure to and close collaboration with all Business Areas and IT Units
- As much freedom as possible – including the accountability that comes with it
- Frequent business trips across Nordics and Baltics
- Company culture that supports professional development
- Established training and knowledge sharing practices
- Work-life balance
- Gros salary EUR 4000 – 5500