Looking for a job? Come and join #humanIT family of If!Apply
We are looking for Data Engineer to develop the best analytics and machine learning platform in the Nordic insurance business. The Data and Analytics unit is part of our IT Engineering and our main responsibility is to maintain and develop data and analytics solutions for our business. We are responsible for data lake, data warehouse and business intelligence solutions. Our overall data platform is a cornerstone in our data strategy, and we work according to agile development principles.
You will be joining a Nordic unit with a total of 15 enthusiastic developers, specialists, architects and managers. Our team is located in If offices in Riga, Oslo and Stockholm.
- setting up data analytics platform
- building data pipelines, with strong focus on DataOps
- make sure the team follows coding, security, privacy & performance best practices
Skills and experience needed:
- Solid competence and experience in designing and developing cloud-based data analytical platforms, preferably on Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Spark, preferably using Python
- Good experience with Databricks
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience in developing and maintaining production data pipelines and/or ML solutions
- Fluent in English
Will be considered as advantage:
- Building Azure ARM Templates
- Creating CI/CD processes using Azure DevOps
- PowerShell, .Net programming skills
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
What we offer:
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 2000 – 4000 gross, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.